Life | Uncertain | Emotions | Heavy Heart.

Hey People, 

I just realized - I have been absent and that too for a while now. I am guessing you all are thinking of me as being a sporadic writer / blogger. 

The truth is - I have been in severe introspective mode, in which I am trying to figure out a few things about the "normal"way life is suppose to be. Or is it that "experiences" in life make people who they are and what they become. 

I guess it really depends on what sort of a person someone is. Life for me has been "uncertain" - for various reasons and I keep asking myself whether this "uncertainess" of life is what modern day relationships are. I have figured that "during this phase" there is no rooms for "emotions" let alone "a heavy heart". 

Weird world  !!!

Ciao, 
Souvik

Comments

Popular Posts