WORLD - WORK - WORLD - Funny Vicious Evil.

Hola People,

Trust you guys are well. Notice the "title" of my "thought" today :) 

It's a funny world out there, the "work world" or "corporate world" whatever you may call it. I guess I am still restrained back with my up bringing and value system trying to digest the perils and also coming to terms with the "modern day" way of life. I remember back in the days when I used to see my father go to his office, he would love the fact that he was working in a global organization - there was a synergy with him and his company and also a "big amount of respect which he had for his employer, and his employer reciprocated the same". 

Today's "world of work" / or "work culture" has changed completely, more than being professional, people always want something in "material value" in return for hiring someone or as the saying goes : "whats in it for me ?:)"

I have had a tough couple of years, trying to work to the best of my abilities, but then it is always less for my employer / boss.I have faced the brunt of being a apart of the financial services industry which has overhauled its business model and retracted back to a more simpler version of practice. And not to forget the "desi mindset" of the usual up bringing in the "sub - continent", and that is the surface level of mindsets, there are people in various parts of the "globe" who are angry at us ; "desi's" / "Indian's for cracking the code and proving the mantle - with our success mantra". 

All these various "thoughts", "concepts" or "ideas" and the bigger issue or problem I see,  is that there is an empty value system that trusts "only the human error of selfish behavior to eat, kill and look for a prey". Who cares if you live or die !!!

Let me know your thoughts on this people. 

Cheers :) 
Souvik. 

Comments

Popular Posts